30-10-2011: This time, Joshua sent me a group picture of all the papercraft models he built so far! From left to right they are:
- Ganondorf, the Great King of Evil (from the Legend of Zelda)
- Link & Epona (from the Legend of Zelda)
- Oogie Boogie (from Kingdom Hearts / The Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Cloud Strife (from Kingdom Hearts / Final Fantasy 7)
- Sora (from Kingdom Hearts)
For some of the models, he used a technique called “edge-colouring” to get rid of the white lines you get from the thickness of the paper.
It’s a little bit of extra work of course, but as you can see on his paper model of Cloud, the result is great: picture
Thank you for building these Ninjatoes’ papercraft models!
It isn’t the first papercraft model that Joshua built: before Sora, he also built Link and Epona (so that’s actually two models ;o) and now he’s building Oogie Boogie, from Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas (and Kingdom Hearts).
I think maybe it’s for Halloween? ;o) But I’m sure it’s also because he likes the Kingdom Hearts game (because it really is a great game! ;o)
Thank you for building this Ninjatoes’ papercraft model!