14-01-2016: Ivana from Brazil doesn’t remember exactly when she made the first papercraft in the picture above, but she does remember the order she made them in:
- the Master Sword in the pedestal, from The Legend of Zelda (by Xenonray)
- Toad, from the Mario series (by Oli Gig I think)
- Goku, from Dragon Ball Z (I think by Action Papercrafts)
- Link, from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (by me ;o)
- the Energy tank from the Metroid series (by Zenith Designs)
- Mario (by me again)
For Mario, she didn’t even need to use the instructions! But for Link, she was glad I made them because that one is more difficult…!
For Mario, she sent me bigger picture too: picture
I think it looks pretty good, don’t you? ;o)
She also sent some more pictures of Link, who seems to be admiring the Master Sword in the pedestal: picture
And moments later, the Master Sword has mysteriously disappeared from the pedestal: picture
I think Link took it, but it’s okay of course, since he’s a good guy. ;o)
So you can see that Ivana has taken quite a liking to making papercrafts. She told me she already printed my papercraft Lara Croft from Tomb Raider Legend, and I hope she’ll enjoy making that one too of course! ;o)
Thank you for downloading and building these Ninjatoes’ (and others’ ;o) papercraft models!